Being a Rewards member has so many benefits!
- Earn 1 point for $1 dollar spent
- 400 points and up earns a wallet credit
- Save 5¢ a gallon everyday at the Quick Stop gas station
- Earn up to 50 points per prescription purchased
- Digital coupons
- Rewards Savings
How It Works
Earn money towards free groceries every time you shop.
It’s easy to start earning money towards savings on your groceries. Reward points accumulate monthly, from the first day of the month to the last, you will earn one point for every dollar spent. Those points are converted to an in-store credit you can use towards your groceries starting on the first day of each month*. Wallet credits will be awarded based on points earned, see chart below. At the start of each month, you will receive an email with your wallet credit earned. Max credit is $50.
Be sure to give us your current email address so you don’t miss out! To track your points, log into your account.
New To Rewards?
Follow the steps below to start earning today.
- Complete the registration form here.
- Shop for groceries at our store.
- Provide your phone number every time you checkout to watch your points add up.
- Track your points or update your account here.
On the last day of the month your points will be converted to a wallet credit that is attached to your rewards phone number. Wallet credits will be awarded based on points earned, see chart above. To redeem your wallet credit, provide your phone number at checkout and let the checker know you would like to use your credit. Your wallet credit must be redeemed by the last day of the month that your credit was issued. Any unused wallet credit will expire.